Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Bringing My RC Stuff out of the Mothballs...

Wow, it's been a while. I've been so darned busy with work, family, and tons of house repairs / remodelling...there's been no time for much hobby stuff. I'll get the motorcycle out once in a while, and spend some time on ham radio in the middle of the night. When I parked my RC gear in 2014, most everything was working pretty good, but time has a way of ruining batteries and such. So, I've pulled all of my radios and batteries out, and have been running them on chargers, cyclers, and load simulators for the last couple of weeks. Some batteries were bad, but most were OK...much to my surprise!

















OK...so far so good, time to start dragging out the airplanes and get those repairs underway!

Dave
http://www.rcdave.net