Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Got a new Quad-Copter...

I got a new quad from Debbie for my birthday. It's the Sharper Image DX-4 with the High Definition Streaming Cam built right in. It's quite a lot larger than my previous "Bug Quad" she bought me 2 years ago. I've been flying the "Bug Quad" hard for 2 years, mostly inside, but some in the back yard on calm days. I had to replace the battery in it once, as well as one of the motors, I literally wore it out. After the last rebuild, it still flys great.

The new DX-4 Hi-Def quad has auto stabilization, auto take off and landing, 3 different speed modes, and a stunt more where it can do flips and such. I have a lot to learn, but it's gonna be a lot more fun than my old "Bug Quad". I'll post some video from it, once I get good enough to fly it around the yard and shoot some pics.


Here's my litle "Bug Quad", still in flying condition!


My new Sharper Image DX-4 High Definition Streaming quad.


Dave AMA 119484
http://www.RCDave.net